The home based business of network marketing to create residual income has principles to successful sponsoring. Tod Falcone wrote an article on potential obstacles to success. He lists them as the following:
‘1) YOU AREN’T REALLY WORKING- many people kid themselves into believing they are actually working when they really arent. The big question is ,how many people have you talked to in the past week about your business? Be honest.
2) YOU AREN’T ASKING ENOUGH QUESTIONS- start being more interested and more inquisitive. Be genuine. Focus on what you want.
3) YOU’RE SCARED-over thinking and letting your head get in your way. Stop the mental spin. Just take action.
4) YOU’RE FOCUSED ON THE WRONG THING-People do this all the time. They focus on themselves rather on what they can do for others.
5) YOU ARE TOO TIMID AND WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK- You have the deal act like it. Maintain control.
6) YOU AREN’T FINISHING- Your prospect is HOPING you call them back…at least the good ones are.
7) YOU DON’T HAVE THE BEST DEAL ON THE PLANET- so stop saying you do, like your deal is the best thing since sliced bread.
8) YOU DON’T BELIEVE- in yourself, other people, your opportunity, products etc. Stop this negative flow of energy.
9) YOU AREN’T LISTENING- start listening to your leaders, the ones who are really producing and stop reinventing the wheel because you think you are cool. Make your first $1k per month their way and if you desire to mess it up after that you are free.
10) YOU’RE SCATTERED- Focus on one company. Big producers dont do multiple deals, so why should you. Make sense?’
IN CONCLUSION, in the home business of network marketing to create residual income remove obstacles to your sponsoring success.