…continued. The Scottish Architect, John Allen wrote on one of his buildings “What ever thou art, act well thy part”. PARALLELS, a top earner in MLM recommends the following:
1) WE often fail to recognise our importance in the bigger scheme of things. We listen to self doubts and pesonal inadequacies. We say things like ” i am only a middle level earner”. Throw out these meaningless assumptions for yourself and for others. If that baggage handler did not do her part, the plane would not hv taken off.
2) AT TIMES, what we do can get monotonous. Moving thousands of bags a day, going to same local meeting again and again etc… It can all seem like deja-vu,but remember fos the new person it is the very first time.
3) When a bag is too heavy, recognise it and get help. Dont hurt yourself trying too much. Get your upline, successline to help. React quickly.
4) DO YOUR PART WELL. Stay focused and commited until you have achieved your goals.
5) DONT WORRY WHO IS WATCHING- define your dream and stick with them.
6) Above all else, ENJOY YOURSELF- even in the pouring rain, in the face of any obstacles, reach for your smile and wear it happily. IN CONCLUSION, In the home based business of network marketing to create residual income, do your part well