Are you ready for the fun and adventure from building your home based business in network marketing?
“A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty”- Winston Churchill
The following are tips to build your business inspired by a ‘soaring’ distributor, from last month’s convention:
1) TAKE IT SERIOUSLY FROM THE BEGINNING- what does “serious” mean? the best i have heard came from my upline team member.He said, ‘things’ to play with have small wheels(toy cars), however with network marketing…..you get the idea?
2) BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU DO-refuse to do a deal where its just the money.Do you like the products? Are you happy representing them?
3) BE FULLY COMMITTED-Dreams require, just that, commitment.There is no other way.At least two hours a day according to Mark Yarnell for 1/2/3/5 years you are going to be prospecting and presenting your opportunity/products to new people, assisting to achieve their goals and in return you attain residual income for your dream lifestyle
4) SET GOALS, HAVE A CLEAR VISION- what would you like to become? The journey has immerse personal development.You”ll change, becoming a better business person/top earner etc
5) DEVELOP A STRONG WHY-charity, family, time freedom? What gets you passionate, bring out that burning desire to succeed.Daniel, Mischeck and Abedinico were passionate about their faith that when King Nebuchadnezzar threatened them, they risked being thrown in a burning furnace.They lived through it.
Consider then “The greater the individual’s potential for success, the greater the adversity that the individual will have to face. Gold is tempered through fire-how can we aspire to greatness of leadership, if our commitment is never challenged”-Karen & Bill Johnson
In conclusion, utilise the mlm recruiting secrets of the masters to build your home based business in network marketing for more residual income