“You have a clean slate every day you wake up.You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be.You just have to decide to do it.Decide today is the day.Say it;This is going to be my day”-Brendon Burchard
At twenty two years of age, Brian Tracy went on an expedition to cross the Sahara desert with a few of his friends.The trip was from UK to SA (via Cairo to Cape town) travelling with a land rover they descended from the Morocco highlands to make a crossing of the Sahara which was 500km of over two days and they were warned by locals (tribesmen who had inhabited the area by generations over thousands of years) “that you will die in the desert”.Nevertheless, they persevered and he shares seven points for success that he learnt from that trip:
1) TAKE ACTION-when you set a goal, immediately take action toward achievement of that goal.Launch!! Get in , fuel up and get going.Its a mark of successful people.They travelled
2) ALWAYS FORWARD, BACKWARD NEVER- refuse the possibility of failure.
3) THE ONLY TIME YOU HAVE IS NOW-take it “one oil barrel at a time”.Take your network marketing business one day at a time.”Sufficient unto the day are the cares thereof” the Bible reminds.Its like driving at night where if you follow the headlights(though the only show 500m-1km ahead max) you can travelling all night covering hundreds if not thousands of kilometres.When you talk to ten, twenty, thirty prospects aday, pretty soon you’ll have thousands of new contacts/leads for your business
4) FLY WITH EAGLES-Refuse to listen to naysayers and dreamstealers who will say “you’ll die in the desert”. They will give you reasons why you will not succeed.Instead, listen to mentor/s and learn from his/her mistakes
5) OBSTACLES ARE THE TO INSTRUCT NOT OBSTRACT- the ran out of money over and over, strained their muscles while cycling in France, their land rover broke down over and over again, they suffered from dysentery (dehydration) but when it came time for the Sahara crossing they were ready.Without learning from your mistakes , you will surely set yourself up for failure.Brian Tracy says “no success is possible without those lessons, when winners make mistake=they are priceless”
6) BE CLEAR ABOUT YOUR GOAL BUT FLEXIBLE ON THE ROUTE TO GETTING THERE-accept feedback from your environment, “your response to the adversities of life, reveals who you really are” he reminds.A greek philosophier once said “circumstances do not make a man, they merely reveal him to himself”
7)NO ONE DOES IT ALONE- find a mentor to learn from, hang around other like minded people who desire and pursue success.Your family may support you in you endeavor.Refuse to be afraid to ask for assistance/help from others AND give the same when others ask of you.
Do you have a Sahara to cross in your life with your mlm business.Jesus said in John 16:33 “Take heart.i have overcome the world”
“You cant put a limit on anything.The more you dream, the farther you get”-Micheal Phelps
In conclusion, utilise the mlm recruiting secrets of the masters to build your home based business in network marketing for more residual income